Friday, July 4, 2014

MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set


After using Benefit's Gimme Brow and Anastasia's Clear Brow Gel for so long, I wanted to find something in between the two. Something that would give me the all day hold like Anastasia without drying completely stiff and something with a more natural color with some hold, than Benefit. Well, I found the perfect mixture of the two. MACs Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set. This stuff is amazing and retails for only $17! It holds all day without feeling like you hair sprayed your brows into place, the color doesn't budge and it matches my dark brown brows perfectly. This stuff is so waterproof you literally have to remove it with eye makeup remover.



I got mine in the color Bold Brunette and it's the perfect match. Also, pairs great with the MAC Brow Pencil in Spiked. The brow gel comes in six different shades ranging from Emphatically Blonde to Brown Ebony.






The brush is slightly larger than the Benefit's Gimme Brow and definitely smaller than the Anastasia Brow Gel. Again a perfect medium for me. It brushes easily through your brows with just the right amount of product to give a slightly fuller look without looking completely fake and painted on. I have dark but very sparse brows and I think I've found a new holy grail brow gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected